CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

♥ So Happy Together ♥

Hello Carter Family! from Karen and Daniel Bell. If you're wondering where I come in, I'm Karen Allen Bell, Susan Carter Allen's daughter.

Daniel and I have been married for two years now since October 13th, 2006. It was so wonderful to have Grandma Beth and Aunt Laurel there for the sealing!
Daniel and I with Grandma Beth, Aunt Laurel and Aunt Karen.


Us on our Wedding Day outside the Spokane, WA Temple.
Daniel and I live in Moscow, Idaho and have been attending the University of Idaho. I just graduated with my Bachelor's in Dec. 08 in Clothing, Textiles and Design. Daniel has 3 more semesters before he graduates in Secondary Eduacation. He wants to teach Physics and Theater. He's so smart and talented!!! I'm so blessed to have him and I love him so much!!!!

Daniel and I met in Highschool, in Choir. The first thing he ever said to me was, "Hello Beautiful." He went on his mission to Suriname, South America: Dutch speaking. So after dating in High School, two years and lots of letters, and 5 months home off his mission we got married. Some things we enjoy together are camping, snowboarding, raquetball and singing together.



Love,
Karen & Daniel Bell ♥

1 comments:

Carter Family said...

It was so fun to see your pictures--thanks so much for sharing them with us! Hope you are having a great new year. Love, Pam