CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shannon and Michael

Shannon & Mike, fall at University Arboretum

Sadie...peekaboo

Merlin...Grrrr

Merlin in his house...when he was a pup

Shannon, Sadie, & Merlin (Our Shibas)

Shannon - Mirror Lake, Canada

Shannon & Mike, Mt. Assiniboine, Canada

The Rusca's Update: Mike and I live in Moscow, Idaho. Mike works for University of Idaho, as a computer network analyst and keeps very busy. I just started teaching this fall at Washington State University, in Pullman, Washington, in the Human Development Department. I have the best of both worlds, working with 3 to 5 year olds in our preschool lab and teaching undergraduates child development. I am loving my new job!

In our spare time, Mike and I enjoy hiking and backpacking, so I've included some pictures of our last backpacking trip in Banff Canada (also because I don't have any more current ones...oh well). This year we hope to take the dogs out for a few overnight hiking trips...we'll see.

Wishing all a Wonderful and Happy New Year! Shannon

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

Those were awesome pictures of you, Mike, and your dogs. Thanks so much for sharing them with us! You have a great year, too, and keep in touch. Love, Pam

shane smith said...

Shannon, What a beautiful couple! And the dogs look great too! Good to hear from you. Aunt Liz