CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Frank Allen N' Company



Hello there Carter cousins, aunts and uncles.  A special "HELLO" to Grandma Beth! Here we are, hoping to reunite with all you wonderful relatives. This is Frank's wife Courtney writing, and so you know, all thoughts, questions and feelings are from your sweet Frank too. 
I can't tell you how excited we are to be here today with this opportunity before us to not only get to know you all, but to express our love for you. We are looking forward to the next reunion, where we will finally be able to embrace each one of you and share our life with you. We thank any of you that put your prayers up for us over the years. We needed them and can't tell you how much your love means to us. You are in our hearts. 
Frank and I have shared the last fifteen years together and so you know, Frank is truly a remarkable husband and father. (I do have to say that the Carter genes are strong in him and he is quite known for his good looks.) Frank is working towards medical massage and hopefully will be finished with school this summer. We have already opened up shop in our home, in which Frank gives massages and does personal strength training. He is a wonderful provider so while he is building his practice, he earns a living as a painter (big homes) and works at a dental office. This keeps him busy. As for me, I have been home schooling our three children for the last four years which has been a wonderful experience for both Frank and I. I am a yoga instructor and not only do I love teaching it, but I love my clients who at this point are Susan, Aunt Karen and Cousin Katie. I can't tell you what a joy it is to have that time with them. Susan shows her love for you all and continues to share your beauty.
Carli Beth is our firstborn. Frank chose a good name and reminded me when he picked it that his grandma carries the name. Carli is eleven years old and a split 50-50 of Frank and I. She's a reader and a writer. She is good with children and wants to be a librarian when she grows up.
Bradey James is our six year old. He carries the Allen genes and reminds people of his uncle Richard. He's tough, but affectionate. 
Luke Thomas just turned three and is a spitting image of his daddy. I say he looks more like Frank then Frank. Everyone tells him often that he's a mini-Frank. He's got those Carter genes!
Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's Day this year! 
Love in Christ,
Frank, Courtney, Carli, Bradey and Luke

P.S. If any of you are on facebook, look me up. It's helped me connect better with my family and I'd love to do the same with you. (Courtney Nelson Allen)
Christmas Eve with Susan, Karen and Dan
Look closely and you can see Carli's little nose between Frank and Luke! She was being funny.

Left to right - Luke, Bradey and Carli

2 comments:

shane smith said...

So good to hear from you. You have a beautiful family. Aunt Liz

Carter Family said...

Courtney, I have never met you but Susan has told me what a wonderful daughter-in-law and friend you are to her. I look forward to meeting you and your children. Thanks so much for writing us and sharing those precious pictures. Love, Aunt Pam