CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear family,

It is so delightful to hear from you and see the fun pictures you have posted!
Hoping for wonderful holidays and new year for each of you.
In November, I moved back to Post Falls, Idaho. It feels good to be near my family here. It is unusually snowy and cold right now, and also very beautiful.
I have some ideas and plans for the new year. I'll let you know later how they come out. It was so good to visit with you at the reunion this summer. Take very good care of yourselves and each other!

Love, Susan

3 comments:

shane smith said...

So good to hear from you. Hope that you have a Merry Christmas! Elizabeth

Carter Family said...

Dear Susan,
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
I can't wait to have a chance to my the tomato soup. I hear there has been a lot of snow up your way. Love, you
Holly

KASHANTI 101 said...

u guys are so cute together